I can't predict when i'll have this new version complete and available for download - i'm busy with paid for work and am having to give my free projects a lower priority!
Anyone that wants to grab the code from the demo maps and give it a try is welcome but i can't promise much time for technical support.
14th January 2010.
A collection of projects i've created for maps powered by the Google Maps API.
Alongside the existing projects i shall publish various modified versions of some projects, giving map developers a chance to see features that may be incorporated in new versions.
Modified versions of ClusterMarker to date show:
- A dynamic sidebar modification that creates and updates a sidebar as the map is panned and zoomed, removing sidebar entries as markers leave the map viewport and adding them back to the sidebar as markers come back into view.
- Dynamic cluster marker icons - where a cluster marker's icon is chosen according to the number of markers within that cluster.
- minClusterSize - a modification to only create a cluster if the number of markers within that cluster meets a minimum number.
- show() hide() compatibilty - a soon to be completed modification to make ClusterMarker compatible with the GMarker show() and hide() methods.
- enabled() - a new method to simply enable/disable ClusterMarker. Hiding all markers when disabled.
- MapIconMaker a new modification that uses dynamically generated icons as cluster marker icons, each cluster marker icon showing the number of markers within that cluster. See MapIconMaker integration for more information.
For more details on these modifications see ClusterMarker: Future Development, also try the Site Search for details of latest modifications.